WBeauté is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or problems between your personal data. It would be our pleasure to help you.
- Definitions used in this policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What are your personal rights?
- What are your personal details?
- We use your personal data
- Who has access to your personal data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
1. The definitions
Personal data – information on an identified or identifiable natural person. Treatment – Any operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or on personal data sets.
Concerned person – natural person whose personal data is being processed. Child – natural person under 16. We / we (capitalized or not) – WBeauté
2. Data protection principles
We are committed to respecting the following data protection principles:
- The processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our processing activities on legal grounds. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We provide you with processing information on request.
- Processing is limited to the goal. Our processing activities corresponding to which were collected.
- Processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We only process what is necessary.
- Le traitement est limité dans le temps. Nous ne stockons pas vos données personnelles plus longtemps que nécessaire.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure data confidentiality.
3. Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information - this means that you have the right to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access - means that you have the right to access the data collected about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right of rectification - which means that you have the right to request a rectification or erasure of your inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure - which means that in certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be erased from our archives.
- Right to restrict processing - that is, when certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing - i.e. in some cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing - which means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You can exercise this right whenever profiling produces legal effects which concern you or which significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability - you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if practical, by direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint - if we refuse your request under the access rights, we will provide you with a reason. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, please contact us.
- Right to help from the supervisory authority - which means that you have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority and other remedies, such as claims for damages.
- Right to withdraw consent - you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
4. The data we collect
Information you have provided to us This can be your email address, your name, your billing address, your home address, etc. - mainly information necessary to provide you with a product / service or to improve your customer experience with us. We record the information you have provided to us so that you can comment or perform other activities on the site. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information automatically collected about you This includes information automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if applicable), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view content on our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners We collect information from our trusted partners by confirming that they have legal grounds to share it with us. This is information that you have provided to them directly or that they have gathered about you for other legal reasons.
Publicly available information We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
5. How we use your personal data
We use your personal data to:
- provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account; provide you with the other products and services you have requested; provide you with promotional items at your request and communicate with you regarding these products and services; communicate and interact with you; and notify you of changes to the services.
- improve your customer experience;
- fulfill a legal or contractual obligation;
We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and / or with your consent.
When concluding a contract or performing contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send / offer you a product;
- communicate either for sale or for invoicing;
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- send you personalized offers* (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- administer and analyze our customers (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services offered / provided;
- conduct client satisfaction questionnaires;
TSince you have not informed us to the contrary, we consider that we offer products / services similar or identical to your purchase history / your browsing behavior.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and / or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes, we have asked for your consent;
We process your personal data in order to comply with legal obligations and / or use your personal data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use this data. We will use data outside the scope of this policy only when it is anonymized. We keep your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other legal obligations, but not longer than necessary.
We may process your personal data for additional purposes not mentioned here, but compatible with the purpose for which the data were collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the personal data is suitable for further processing;
- further processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate backup for processing.
We will notify you of any further processing and purposes.
6. Who else can access your personal data
We do not share your personal data with strangers. Personal data concerning you is, in certain cases, provided to our trusted partners in order to allow you to provide this service or to improve your customer experience.
We only work with processing partners capable of ensuring an adequate level of protection of your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given your consent or if there are other legal grounds.
7. How we secure your data
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems to detect possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even if we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we undertake to inform the competent authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if your rights or interests are threatened. We will do everything in our power to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to knowingly collect or collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
9. Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information used to help sites function. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Disabling cookies may interfere with your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies - These cookies are necessary in order to be able to use certain important functionalities of our website, such as connection. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies - these cookies provide functionality that makes the use of our service more convenient and provides more personalized functionality. For example, they may remember your name and email address in comment forms so that you do not have to re-enter this information during your comments.
- Analysis cookies - These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and our services.
- Advertising Cookies - These cookies are used to serve advertisements relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are generally placed on the site by advertising networks with the permission of the site operator. These cookies remind you that you have visited a website and that this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Targeting or advertising cookies are often linked to the functionality of the site provided by the other organization.
You can delete cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. You can also control certain third-party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform, such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org .
10. Contact information
Website of supervisory authority : http://www.cnil.fr/ Phone: 01 53 73 22 22